Thursday 22 March 2012

J'adore la Paris ♥

Hey lovelies,

So as my facebook and twitter has shown over the last week I haven't been able to contain my excitement about having a little rendevous with all my besties in Paris this weekend for the gorgeous dance with emily's 21st birthday! I had such an amazing weekend full of so many laughs and gossip and just general celebrating and mooching around! I didn't realise how much I missed my girls whilst being at uni, until getting together! So here's a little selection of my fave photos from the weekend!










x

Things to see:
  • Explore the gorgeous vintage shops in Marais near Chatlet for some great bargains and amazing clothes
  • Obviously, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the river Seine (for some lovely photo opportunities) the Champs Elysee for some amazing shopping time, the Arc de Triomphe
  • Get off at the Metro Trocadero for a GORGEOUS view of the Eiffel Tower (pictured above) - much better than seeing it from below.
  • The latin quarter near Saint Michel at night, for beautiful little cobbled streets full of restaurants and bars. Perfect for lots of cocktail drinking!
So that's my little weekend post, hope you my pictures as much as I do, I had such a great weekend!
As you can see, I also had my hair cut off and went for a fresh new style after trying to decide how to have it here - such a relief! :) 

 Have you ever been to Paris, and have you ever been on any adventures with your best friends? 

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...